Page 1 of 8
A - B - C
- A model for software components by Microsoft which permits the embedding of any object, e.g. video or audio files, into Visual Basic programs or websites.
- ALK (Automatisierte Liegenschaftskarte, "Automated Property Map")
- The ALK gives information about all properties (parcels and buildings) of an area, including their boundaries, texts and supplementing topography.
- ATKIS (Amtlich topographisches kartographisches Informationssystem, "Official Topographic Cartographic Information System")
- A method for the representation, storing and provision of digital topographic data of the surface of the Earth.
- BOS (Behörden und Organisationen mit Sicherheitsaufgaben, "Authorities and Organisations Concerned with Security Issues")
- Denotes public organisations, non-commercial associations and to some extent also private enterprises in Germany which serve homeland security interests or which offer emergency and rescue services.
- CAN-Bus (Controller Area Network - Binary Unit System)
- A data transmission system for the networking of control units in automobiles which was developed by Bosch.